EZIBLANK® 1RU Blanking Panel is a innovative Australian data centre product that is made of the highest quality of flame retardant (UL94 V0) ABS plastic. Moulded with precisely engineered clips, EZIBLANK® Blanking Panel can be installed easily onto square mounting holes of any EIA-310-D compliant 19” server rack to prevent re-circulation of hot exhaust air within server racks.
The snappable feature of the EZIBLANK® 1RU Blanking Panels makes it the perfect server rack accessory for data centre operators where separated panels can be installed and reused onto different RU heights of unused space
- Snap-on, Tool-Free Mounting designed for ease-of-use and rapid deployment.
- UL-94 V0 compliant flame retardant ABS plastic that meets the most demanding requirement.
- Patented Snappable Design offers greater flexibility when applying on different sizes of RU height.
- Scratch Resistance Textured Surface that offers both aesthetic appearance and industrial durability.
- Recyclable Lightweight Plastic that is both durable and environmentally friendly.
Product info: Sold in 1RU increments, supplied as a sheet of 6RU, each sheet can be split into single panels as required. Also available in a box of 10 x 6RU panels here.