Enlogic PDU EN1113 Features
Equivalent to Schneider / APC AP8853
- 32A 1ph 2P+E AS/NZS3123 56 Series Plug
- 3m lead length
- 36xC13 + 6xC19 Outlets
- Billing Grade (+/-1%) Power and Energy Metering (V, A, VA, W ,kWh, pf)
- Colour Coded Outlets: yes.
- Toolless Mounting Systems: yes.
- Circuit Breaker Status Monitoring: yes.
- Front or Rear Inlet Cord (field changeable)
The EN1000 PDU series provides real-time metering and network monitoring of the connected loads to help with capacity planning, load balancing and energy usage optimisation. The PDU incorporates billing-grade watt-hour metering to provide data on accurate energy usage for billing and PUE and efficiency calculations. The monitoring is real time for every input power phase and each circuit breaker within the rack PDU itself and advance alarm notification to warn of potential power issues and provide the opportunity to balance loads between phase and circuit breakers to improve reliability and power efficiency.
Enlogic PDUs have a low-profile design and ultra low-profile circuit breakers for space-saving within the rack enclosure. Up to 6 external sensor problems can be attached to each PDU for remote and alarm monitoring. Enterprise-grade network connectivity allows for effective management via HTTP, HTTPS, SNMP or Telnet integration with LDAP/S and Active Directory allows easy integration into your existing directory service. Other features include colour coded outlets and circuit breakers, standard locking IEC outlets and cords, high visibility oLED display and a hot-swappable network management module.
External Sensor Compatibility
- Maximum Number of Sensors: 6.
- Temperature Sensor Compatible: yes.
- Temp + Humidity Sensor Compatible: yes.
- 3T + 1H Sensor Compatible: yes.
- Dry Contact Sensor Compatible: yes.
- Fluid Leak Sensor Compatible: yes.
Network Intelligence Module
- Field Replaceable Network Intelligence Module: yes.
- Hot Swappable: yes.
- Daisy-Chain Connectivity: Up to 4 units
- Protocol Support: SNMP, HTTP, SSH, Telnet, and SMTP
- Security: Strong encryption, passwords, and advanced authorization options including local permissions, LDAP/S, and Active DIrectory
- Temperature Range: -5 to 60C.
- Humidity Range: 5-95% RH, non-condensing.
- Maximum Elevation: 0-3000m.
- Storage Temperature: -25 to 65C.
- Storage Humidity: 5-95% RH non-condensing.
- Storage Maximum Elevation: 0-15000m.