The Enlogic EN1101 Power Distribution Unit (PDU) distributes power to devices in your rack and offers real-time metering and network monitoring of power loads for overload avoidance, capacity & load balancing, and energy use optimization.
The EN1101 PDU can be monitored through Web, Telnet, SNMP, or SSH interfaces.
- C20 Power Inlet receptacle.
- Toolless Mounting, Fitted with two toolless mounting pegs for 0RU mounting capabilities in a rack or enclosure.
- The EN series PDU has twenty-four (24) C14 outlets.
- OLED, allows for user to view settings and monitor measurements of the PDU.
- Input buttons, allows user to navigate and control the content of the OLED display.
- Ethernet Connection Port Allows for IP Network communication
- Rs485-2 Port allows for outbound communications for connecting additional PDU to an Rs-485 daisy chain group.
- Sensor Ports allow for external environmental monitoring sensors such as temperature, humidity, dry contact, door status, and fluid leak.
- USB port allows for data transfer using a USB flash drive.
- Serial + Rs485-1 Port allows for serial communication connection or IN communications port for connecting the PDU to an existing Rs485 daisy chain group.