EZIBRUSH is designed to keep hot exhaust air away from cool intake air, extending life of equipment while saving energy and reducing the carbon footprint of your rack.
The unique design of the panel has the brush strip overhanging the 1U size by an extra 5mm allowing simple management of air gaps when placed alongside other equipment.
Engineered and manufactured in Germany with the highest quality of materials and precision, these panels meet the most demanding requirement in mission critical facilities.
Great for the environment, EZIBRUSH panels are reusable, recyclable and flame retardant.
- Nominal size: 1RU (44.45mm) x 19" EIA310 (IEC 297)
- Dimensions: 482mm x 50mm x 30mm
- Suits: 19" wide EIA-310D (IEC297) compliant equipment mounting rails
- Material: Body - PVC black, Bristle material in 1 row: PA6 black 0,20mm, Visible bristle height: 30mm, Plastic bristle, Thermal resistance from -50°C to +250°C. Meets UL 94 V-0 standard
- Construction: Moulded body with inserted plastic bristle
Supplied complete with mounting hardware.